Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Purging


So we are in the middle of a purge. A house purge, that is. George and I went from two households to one and never really sorted and threw out stuff. Well, 7 years later, that's what we're doing. When we moved from the condo to this house, the movers must've thought, 'piece of cake'. But when they showed up we had 100 boxes and probably enough furniture for a 4 bedroom house. Needless to say, we were able to furnish each room in our new home. Well, the place is getting cluttered. Actually, it's been cluttered forever. My office is just a storage area and the back room is not much better.

George decided we needed to have a yard sale. Well, I just gave 5 bags of clothes to the veteran's group, I didn't have anything left to sell. Ummm...I was wrong. I've been going through each room and I'm shocked with how much is stored and NEVER used. Out it goes! Our sale is this Saturday. I need to do more purging! :-)

No comments: